We are currently looking for a Project Manager.
- The Project Integration Coordinator manages all the interfaces between the projects/MOC and turnaround scope planned during the pre-/execution/post-ex phase of the EXTV 2025 turnaround.
- He/she has to liaison all the interfaces between Projects/MOC and Turnaround Maintenance/Inspection acitivities in the different organizations of TERA, particular regarding Operation, Logistics and HSE.
- He/She is responsible for the smooth integration of the new and revamped facilities/equipments/scope of work in the existing facilities and shall make sure within its limits a trouble-free start-up.
The position holder shall but not limited to:
- develops, updates and applies the Integration Plan and Operations Readiness Plan
- develops and updates the Project Interface Management Plan
- coordinates the refinery personnel requirements for the project and the turnaround department
- ensures that the refinery requirements (operational or otherwise), constraints and limitations are known by the project team and taken into account in the execution of the project
- Keeps progress and milestones for TA and Projects/MOC under control and informs regularly on scope development or changes of Scope of work for all parties
- interfaces with the refinery HSE department for the delivery of project documentation in order to support of the permitting and authorities approval process
- ensures that all necessary refinery personnel participates in the mutual project/TA technical reviews such as P&ID reviews, 3D Model reviews, constructability reviews and others
- ensures that the project documentation is dispatched to and commented by the relevant refinery departments
- ensures that the required project data is provided to the relevant refinery departments for inclusion in the refinery management systems (SAP, etc…)
- manages the interface between the project and the TA organization for the preparation of the turnaround; in particular ensures that the relevant project information is communicated to the TA organization
- is responsible for the identification and purchase of the operational spare parts for the new and revamped facilities, including the inclusion in the refinery SAP system
- is responsible for the action planning for any consequences on refinery activities and services (maintenance, laboratory etc…) and vice versa
- Esures that the project final documentation is integrated in the refinery documentation management system
- coordinates the punchlisting (including resolution) activities by refinery personnel
- supports activities for approvals / acceptance of the new and revamped facilities
- actively supports the Project Manager in all organizational, technical and management aspects
- Assumption of special tasks according to suitability and qualifications according to requirements and determination of the head of department
- Perspective for execution phase / post-execution phase of TA
- Responsible for coordinating in the pre- and execution phases
- Coordination of evaluation , REX process
- Handling of the follow-up and evaluation after the end of the project phase or TA implementation phase according to the specifications of the project management
- LC Meeting (veiligheids en loss control groepsmeetings) bijwonen
- Coordinatiemeetings onder leiding van TACoördinatoren bijwonen.
- Experience in the field of comprehensive as well as detailed planning in the preparation, execution and evaluation of turnarounds, Major capital project experience an advantage
- Cost awareness and analytical approach
- Safety and reliability awareness
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a team, ability to cooperate, as well as strong communicationskills
- Distinctive self-reliant and independent way of working
- Use of PC (MS office,).
- Language skills: NL, ENG.
- Period 09/2023 – 06/2025 (minimum
+32 3 650 09 25
Wil je direct solliciteren? Klik dan op de sollicitatiebutton en wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op. We zien uit naar je reactie!