Our client is currently working on the construction of a tower for one of their clients in Hamburg.
To support them, they are looking for a Senior Claim & Contract Manager.
Preventive and proactive claim contract management
- Advise on the award, contract, claim strategy for the entire project management.
- Participation in the creation and implementation of the procurement and contract structure of the entire project.
- Claim management both in the direction of the customer and in the direction of the subcontractors.
- Change/ variation order management.
- Close cooperation with procurement, subcontract, contract management, commercial management.
- Participation in the bid review and the bidder conversations.
- Technical and factual examination of the final commercial documentation, taking contractual agreements into account.
- Checking the contract documents for consistency and completeness.
Proactive claim and contract management
- Revision of the documentation of the project participants with regard to the information content for claim management (in particular decision management, change management, construction site documentation of object supervision).
- Arranging and structuring supplementary offers and agreements, maintaining claim lists and communication with the organizational unit responsible for invoice verification.
- Participation in the enforcement of contractual obligations and the relevant correspondence with the planners and executing companies in the context of claim management.
- Random checking and commenting on the construction site documentation (target- actual schedules, daily construction reports, other documentation of the OU, logs and correspondence).
- Systematic compilation of contract and claim management documents for project documentation.
Reactive claim and contract management
- Checking planner claims in the event of changes to the service content and the service duration with regard to the basis for a claim and the level of the claim, including other specialist expertise, creation of an audit note as a basis for decision-making.
- Checking claims to the building content with regard to the basis for a claim and level of claim, including other specialist expertise, creation of an audit note as basis for decision-making.
- Participate in or conduct claim negotiations.
- Experience working on EPCm projects.
- Fluency in German.
- Project contract: 6 months
+32 3 650 09 25